EFFECTIVENESS OF APPLICATION OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEMS, UTILIZATION OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND TRUST ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEMSON EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE

Case Study of Employees in the Accounting CD Unit of PT.Delta Dunia Tekstil II

Authors

  • Tiyas Yuli Astutik
  • Shandy Marsono STIE Adi Unggul Bhirawa Surakarta

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.47202/mak.v32i02.102

Keywords:

Application of SIA, Use of SIA, Trust in SIA, Employee Performance

Abstract

Abstract

The aim to be achieved from this study is to provide empirical evidence that the effect of the effectiveness of accounting information systems, the use of accounting information systems, accounting information system trust significantly influence employees at PT. Delta DuniaTekstil II. The population in this study were all employees of the administrative staff produced by PT. Delta DuniaTekstil II. The sample of this study was 30 employees of the administration of the production of CD units. The sampling technique used was purposive sampling. The analysis technique consists of classic assumption tests, multiple linear regression analysis, t test, F test, and R. Questionnaires in the Test using Validity Test and Variable Test obtain valid and reliable results. The results of hypothesis testing indicate that the effectiveness of the SIA variable has a positive and significant effect on employee performance variables. The variable utilization of SIA has a positive and significant effect on employee performance variables. The SIA trust variable has a positive and significant effect on employee performance variables. Normality test results show that the assumption of normality, multicollinearity test does not have multicollinearity, heteroscedasticity test there are no variables that occur heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation test does not occur symptoms of autocorrelation. The adjusted R2 value of 82.5% means that the variability of employee performance can be explained by the variable effectiveness of the application of SIA, the use of SIA and the trustworthiness of the SIA while the remaining 17.5% is influenced by other factors outside the variables studied.

References

Astuti. M. P.. dan Dharmadiaksa, I. B. 2014. Pengaruh efektivitas penerapansystem informasi akuntansi, pemanfaatan dan kesesuaian tugas pada kinerjakaryawan. e- jurnal akuntansi universitas udayana Bali. Vol. 9. No. 2. 373-384.

Dharmawan, Joshua. 2017. Pengaruh Kemutakhiran Teknologi, Kemampuan Teknik Personal Sistem Informasi, Program Pelatihan Pengguna Dan Dukungan Manajemen Puncak Terhadap Kinerja Sistem Informasi Akuntansi (Studi Empiris Pada Karyawan Perusahaan Retail Consumer Goods Wilayah Tangerang Dan Bintaro). UltimaAccounting.Vol.9 No. 1.

Jogiyanto. H. 2007. Sisteminformasi keperilakuan, (Yogyakarta: CV. Andi).

Kristiani. W. 2012. Analisis pengaruh efektivitas teknologi sistem informasiakuntansi terhadap kinerja individual pegawai PT. Kim Eng SekuritasIndonesia. JurnalFakultas Ekonomi Universitas Gunadarma.

Salehi. 2010. Usefulness of accounting information system in emerging economy:empirical evidence of iran. International Journal of Economics and Finance.pp:186-195.

T. F. Efendi, “ANALYSIS OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE SIMPLE SALARY,” vol. 2020, no. 4, pp. 1363–1372, 2020.

T. F. Efendi and M. Sidiq, “Analysis of Sales System Implementation in Primary Koperasi Tribuana II,” vol. 01, no. 03, pp. 3–6, 2020.

Soundani.S.N 2012.The usefulness of an accounting information system forEffective organizational performance.International Journal of Economics and Finance.4(5). pp: 136-145. 78

Wirawan, BS dan Suardhika, IMS., 2016. Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Kinerja Individual Pada Bank Perkreditan Rakyat Di Kabupaten Badung. E-Jurnal Akuntansi Universitas Udayana. Vol.17. No. 3.

Yualina, R.P. dan Suhana. 2012. Efektivitas Motivasi Kerja Dalam MeningkatkanKinerja Pegawai.

Published

2020-11-28

How to Cite

Astutik, T. Y., & Marsono, S. (2020). EFFECTIVENESS OF APPLICATION OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEMS, UTILIZATION OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND TRUST ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEMSON EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE: Case Study of Employees in the Accounting CD Unit of PT.Delta Dunia Tekstil II. Media Akuntansi, 32(02), 101 - 115. https://doi.org/10.47202/mak.v32i02.102